Given the will to remain at the forefront of the recycling world, RMD has created its own R&I department.
Several projects have been developed, working together with Technical Schools, Universities, and other national and international companies and associations.
Three main research lines:
1.- Waste: Raw Materials to Recycle.
- Characterization of waste that currently doesn't have a way to be recycled.
- Establishment of processes applicable to each type of waste.
- Research on new fields of activity for RMD.
2.- Improvements in the Recycling Process.
- Increasing product recycling efficiency.
- Decreasing recycling costs.
- Reducing the influence of non-recyclable materials.
3.- Use of products coming from Recycling.
- Increasing the value of products tha come from the recycling process.
- Improving properties: Mechanical characteristics, resistance, chemical characteristics...
- Increasing applications and, consequently, making the world of recycled products grow.