Los neumáticos usados son un problema que crece cada día, los diseños y las aplicaciones que desarrolla RMD tratan de innovar y dar soluciones a este problema
¿Quieres implantar nuestro proyecto? RMD ha desarrollado un sistema de franquicia para tutelar proyectos de reciclaje con nuestra marca, y así garantizar el éxito del proyecto
En RMD hay salidas profesionales para diferentes campos y en diferentes localizaciones, si quieres formar parte de nuestro equipo, puedes enviarnos tu Curriculum
Welcome to RMD
RMD is an international recycling industry, whose headquarters are located in León (Spain), with offices in Seville, Lima (Peru), Tangier and Casablanca (Morocco).
Our industrial activity operates within the recycling sector and manufactures products with metal content and rubber obtained from used tyres.
We offer comprehensive tyre recycling, industry-specific waste management, quality control and sustainability solutions for businesses and corporations.
Acción Social 20 años de compromiso con la sociedad Para RMD uno de sus principales objetivos es mantener un firme...
RMD is committed to contributing to sustainable development, involving all stakeholders affected by the company's strategy in this commitment: workers, suppliers, customers, shareholders, and society in general. This is how RMD developed the Integrated Sustainable Development Policy that combines quality management, environmental management, and social management, according to the following principles that meet the requirements established by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
Sustainability and the environment
Our Integrated System Policy QUALITY - ENVIRONMENT – OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (RISK PREVENTION)- SOCIAL
SCOPE: “NON-HAZARDOUS WASTE MANAGEMENT. RECOVERY OF WASTE ELECTRICAL AND TELECOMMUNICATION CABLES, SWITCHING DEVICES OF TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, MISCELLANEOUS WASTE PLASTICS, RUBBER WASTE (USED TYRES AND OTHER RUBBER WASTE) AND MISCELLANEOUS MATERIALS CONTAINING FERROUS AND NON-FERROUS METALS”
RMD's commitment is to contribute to sustainable and safe development, involving in this commitment all the interest groups affected by the company's strategy: workers, suppliers, customers, shareholders, visitors, and society in general. This is how the Integrated Policy for Sustainable and Safe Development is drawn up at RMD, which combines quality management, environmental management, OHS management (PRL) and social management, according to the following principles that meet the requirements established by ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Standards.
The Management of RMD, S.A. assumes the following commitments, considering them fundamental parts of its business strategy:
▪ Guarantee the health and safety of all its workers, in line with its economic activity.
▪ Guarantee respect for the dignity of people, as well as equal treatment and opportunities.
▪ Guarantee quality and customer satisfaction in products/services.
▪ Ensure the protection of the environment in the development of the work being done.
▪ Adopt environmentally responsible practices in our procedures that reduce our impacts.
These commitments define every one of the decisions and policies of RMD, S.A. and therefore are integrated into the heart of its organization, based on the following principles:
▪Promotion of the health and safety of workers through the application of measures and the development of preventive activities.
▪Promotion of the principle of equal treatment between men and women, guaranteeing the same professional opportunities in employment, selection, remuneration, training, development, promotion and working conditions.
▪ Promotion of a healthy work environment.
▪ Compliance with the legislation and the applicable regulatory requirements, as well as other requirements, voluntarily subscribed.
▪I dentification and satisfaction of the requirements of our customers.
▪ Efficient management of activities that are consistent with the protection of the surroundings and the environment.
▪ Promotion of good practices at work that helps reduce our carbon footprint.
▪ Establishment of a dynamic of continuous improvement of the products and services provided to our clients, the conditions of our work centres and facilities, and environmental management and performance.
To develop these principles, the Management adopts the commitment to achieve the following objectives :
▪ Integrate occupational risk prevention in the organization.
▪ Eliminate or reduce the risks derived from work.
▪ Develop and implement the necessary measures to protect the health and safety of workers.
▪ Guarantee the adequacy of the facilities and work centres, through an individual commitment to the care of order, cleanliness, and maintenance.
▪ Implement equality policies, which assume the absence of any discrimination, whether direct or indirect, due to gender, especially those derived from motherhood and the assumption of family obligations.
▪ Develop the necessary products and services to meet the needs of our customers and increase their satisfaction.
▪ Effectively develop processes and activities.
▪ Prevent and reduce pollution by avoiding the creation of waste or managing it effectively, as well as saving natural resources through the implementation of good environmental practices.
▪ Guarantee the maximum use of the waste we manage, ensuring its reuse and/or recovery.
▪ Achieve and maintain sufficient economic balance.
▪ Raise awareness and motivate our staff towards the quality and conservation of the environment as an instrument for permanent and continuous improvement.
To achieve the stated objectives, the participation of all members of the organization is essential, ensuring the development, dissemination and maintenance of the principles and objectives adopted.
Thanks in advance for supporting this policy which will benefit us all.